Abalon Flea Control & Extermination
Serving Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami Dade Counties
Call Abalon And Eliminate Your Flea Problem Today.
Go through this quick checklist to help determine whether you should have an inspection.
- Fleas are about 1/8th of an inch in size.
- Fleas are reddish-brown to black in color.
- Gnats look similar but Gnats fly (hover). Fleas don't fly, they jump.
- Fleas are flat which will make them difficult to find by examining your pet's coat.
- You or a member of your family have flea bites.
If you suspect you have fleas, call now and we will perform a thorough inspection. Do not wait. Expert inspection is the first step to eliminating fleas.
If you have a flea problem, elimination and prevention techniques need to be employed to properly get rid of fleas. Getting rid of fleas is a partnership between the homeowner and the company, as we need you to follow some basic post-treatment steps. Here is what you can expect:
3 Steps To Get Rid Of Your Fleas
Abalon will come to your home and provide an inspection.
Once it's confirmed you have a flea infestation, a floor treatment is used to eliminate live fleas and eggs.
The homeowner completes a thorough vacuuming of all rugs, carpeting, flooring and furniture. We'll show you how. If a pet is involved they have to be treated at the same time by a vet or animal handler.